We provide a bespoke wine and beverage consultancy service for restaurants, bars, hotels and clubs to ensure your beverage direction is exactly where it needs to be.
It’s hard to over-emphasise the importance of a Wine List to your hospitality business; it is not just the selection of wines by the glass and the bottle that needs to be balanced, it’s the entire position of your offerings in relation to your brand, your cuisine, your business, your clientele and how it appeals visually.
We will provide an exceptional wine list with the intention to develop a list for your venue that delves deeper than the surface, perhaps conceptualising a direction or theme that could be taken to tell a story or ensure the customers experience was a memorable one for all the right reasons.
We will consult with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your clientele, cuisine, focal interests and budget.
We pin point where the business is now and how you want it to evolve.
Our consultancy points:
- Maximisation of profit - There is no point having amazing offerings if no money is being made. Product selection, pricing and placement needs to be beneficial for all. If there is dead stock on the list losing the venue money, it’s important to identify what they are. We can offer ways to turn that around, wipe the slate clean and start again.
- We have an initial consultation process that explores the direction that your list should take, in depth from every angle.
- Engagement of staff - Sommelier, chef, management and wait staff. From food and wine matching to engaging with clientele and being able to deliver a recommendation and sale with confidence.
- A selection process that evolves through a series of tastings and menu matching to ensure the right direction is being targeted with regards to varietal, regionality and quality.
- Cost analysis and discount discussion. We access strategic trade connections to acquire stock for your venue. We introduce suppliers and provide contact details.
- Presentation and marketing to inform, guide and excite your guests.
- Full staff training to ensure that everyone who engages with clientele understands the list, and is able to recommend selections assuredly and imaginatively to complement each table’s dishes.