Wine List and beverage consultancy
Stocked Cellar provides a bespoke wine and beverage consultancy service for restaurants, bars, hotels and clubs to ensure your beverage direction is exactly where it needs to be.
It’s hard to under-emphasise the importance of a Wine List to your hospitality business. It is not just the selection of wines by the glass and the bottle that needs to be balanced, it’s the entire position of your offerings in relation to your brand, your cuisine, your business, your clientele and how it appeals visually.
Stocked Cellar will provide an exceptional Wine List creation solution. Our intention is to develop a List for your venue that delves deeper than the surface, perhaps conceptualizing a direction or theme that should be taken to tell a story or ensure the customers experience was a memorable one for all the right reasons. Stocked Cellar will consult with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your clientele, cuisine, focal interests and budget. We pin point where the business is now and how you want it to evolve
Stocked Cellar consultancy points.
- Maximisation of profit. There is no point having amazing offerings if no money is being made. Product selection, pricing and placement needs to be beneficial for all. If there is dead stock on the list losing the venue money, it’s important to identify what they are. We can offer ways to turn that around, wipe the slate clean and start again.
- We have an initial consultation process that explores the direction that your list should take, in depth from every angle.
- Engagement of staff –Sommelier, Chef, management and wait staff. From food and wine matching to engaging with clientele and being able to deliver a recommendation and sale with confidence.
- A selection process that evolves through a series of tastings and menu matching to ensure the right direction is being targeted with regards to varietal, regionality and quality.
- Cost Analysis and discount discussion. Stocked Cellar accesses strategic trade connections to acquire stock for your venue. We introduce suppliers and provide contact details.
- Presentation and Marketing to inform, guide and excite your guests.
- Full staff training to ensure that everyone who engages with clientele understand the list, and are able to recommend selections assuredly and imaginatively to complement each table’s dishes.
There are many factors to consider when selecting wines for your venue.
Staff training is an integral way to ensure they have the confidence to guide clientele towards a product.
Your wine list needs to be making you money.